miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2015

Sentimientos...- Everything's going to be okay

"I don't care...
Everywhere I go I seem to break things
And the more I try to fix them the more I make it worse

Because you can't fix other people until you've fix yourself

But I can't be fixed...
Because I'm crazy

You're not crazy...
I want you to tell me what you don't like about yourself
But be honest with me

I'm fat
And I'm ugly
And I ruin things

I want you to imagine a ten year old version of yourself
Sitting right there on this couch
Now this is the little girl who first believed that she was fat and ugly and an embarrassment
I want you to imagine her sitting there right now
What do you want to say to that little girl?
If she said to you that's how she felt about herself
What would you tell her?

That she's fine
That she's perfect

That's what you need to tell yourself
You need to tell yourself that everything's going to be okay"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario