miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2015

Sentimientos...- To make other people happy

"I like to think that I come across as a really happy-positive person
But that's not always the case...
I'm just a person just like you guys
And I struggle a lot...

I have a lot going on in my life
I've been a very unhappy person
I've done so much
I've gone so many places
And something needs to change...

I've always been the type of person that does things to make other people happy
But this can't be one of those things...
I need to do this to make myself happy

You have no idea how long I've tried to get over this or to find another way
But I can't...
I'm really sorry about that
The last thing I wanna do is hurt any of you
I'm doing this for me
And I really hope you guys don't hate me or look down on me for doing that

This is a new chapter in my life
It's not the end by any means
It's literally just a new page"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario